Terms of service
General Terms and Conditions of Business
Coutie GmbH / www.coutie.com
These terms and conditions apply to all deliveries, services and offers of Coutie GmbH (hereafter Coutie) through its online Shop. Coutie does not acknowledge conflicting conditions on the part of customers, unless Coutie has acknowledged the application of such conditions explicitly in writing.
In the online shop you can order clothing and sporting goods for personal use in standard commercial quantities. Orders for commercial purposes are not permitted.
3. Contractual languages
The languages used in the contracts between Coutie and the customer are German and English.
4. Contract Conclusion / Transaction of Orders
By placing the products in our online shop, we provide a binding offer for contract completion regarding these goods. The contract is concluded by clicking the "Buy" button at the last step of the ordering process. Before conclusion of the order transaction you will have access to a confirmation window showing the details of your order. With this window you can review and correct your entries.
Immediately after submitting your order you will receive an email confirmation of its receipt (order confirmation).
Your contract partner is:
Böblinger Strasse 149
represented by the Executive Director: Jan Reimann registered in the commercial register of the Local Court of Stuttgart under HRB 726378.
At any time after submitting your order you can view the order information at "My account."
5. Right of Revocation
5.1 Statutory Right of Revocation
Consumers (any natural person who primarily enters into a transaction for purposes that are neither attributable to their commercial nor their independent vocational activity, § 13 BGB [German Civil Code]) have a statutory right of revocation. You can find more information on this in the Right of Revocation.
5.2 Additional Contractual Right of Revocation
In addition to the statutory right of revocation (see section 5.1) we also grant you a contractual right of revocation for a total of 365 days from the receipt of the merchandise. The above provisions stated in section 5.1 govern the exercise of this right accordingly, unless otherwise stipulated below.
By way of derogation from the statutory right of revocation, the beginning of the period of the contractual right of revocation exclusively depends on the receipt of the product by the recipient. Excluded from the contractual right of return are also foods (such as sports bars) and gift certificates (vouchers which may be purchased from us). The additional contractually granted right of revocation does not affect your statutory rights and remedies. In particular, your statutory right of revocation (section 5.1) and your legal warranty rights (section 11.) are preserved without restriction as far as you are concerned.
6. Self-supply reservation
We preserve a right to cancel an order if we are not supplied by our own suppliers not caused by a fault of ours and if the ordered product is unavailable. In this case you will be notified as soon as possible.
7. Delivery / Shipping
Delivery will take place at the delivery address you have provided.
When possible you will receive your order in a single shipment. If separate shipments are necessary due to technical or logistical reasons, e.g. because the items you have ordered must be packed separately or shipped differently, this will not give rise to any additional costs on your part in principle. In the case of prepayment the delivery times provided are based upon payment of the money into our bank account.
8. Prices and Shipping costs
At the time an order is placed the prices listed apply. These prices are given in euros and include the statutory VAT applicable at that time. Whether and which shipping costs are applicable to your order you may find within our shipping conditions.
You can pay using the choice of payment options stated in our offer. By selecting prepayment as the method of payment we will send you immediately after your order a confirmation of order and a further e-mail with payment information and banking details. We will ship your goods only after receipt of payment. The invoice amount is due to be paid to our account within 1accrue days after receiving the e-mail "Payment information". In case of a foreign bank transfer you have to bear any charges of your bank that might accrue Additional information on this topic can be found via the following link: payment options.
The following payment methods are basically available in our online shop:
- Advance payment - If you select advance payment we provide you with our bank details in a separate e-mail and deliver the goods on receipt of funds.
- Credit Card - With the submission of the order, you are sending us your credit card details at the same time.After your identification as the legal cardholder, directly after the order, we will ask your credit card company to initiate the payment transaction. The payment transaction is automatically carried out by the credit card company and charged to your card.
- PayPal, PayPal Express - During the ordering process you will be forwarded to PayPal's online website. To pay the invoice amount via PayPal, you must be registered there or register first, identify yourself with your access data and confirm the payment instructions to us. After submitting your order in the shop we instruct PayPal to initiate the payment transaction. Directly afterwards, the payment transaction is carried out automatically by PayPal. You will receive additional information during the ordering process.
- SOFORT Online Bank Transfer - After placement of the order, you will be forwarded to the online SOFORT GmbH website. In order to pay the invoice amount via SOFORT, you must have an online banking account with PIN/TAN process for participating in SOFORT, identify yourself accordingly and confirm the payment instructions to us. You will receive additional information during the order process. The payment transaction will be carried out by SOFORT and debited to your account directly thereafter.
10. Reservation of title
Until full payment of the purchase price the goods remain the property of Coutie.
In the case of defects in delivered goods statutory rights apply.
12. Data protection
Your order and the data provided with it are stored by Coutie. All data collected by us is exclusively used and processed in accordance with our data protection provisions and in compliance with relevant data protection statutes.
13. Applicable law
The law of the Federal republic of Germany applies to the exclusion of the CISG (United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods), unless mandatory international consumer law dictates otherwise.
14. Miscellaneous provisions
Should any of these provisions prove to be or become invalid, this does not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
15. Online dispute resolution
The European Commission provides a platform for online dispute resolutios (ODR) which can be accessed at https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Consumers have the possibility to use this platform for resolving their disputes. In order to settle disputes arising from a contractual relationship with a consumer or from whether such a contractual relationship exists at all, we are obliged to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer dispute resolution body. The competent body in this matter is: Allgemeine Verbraucherschlichtungsstelle des Zentrums für Schlichtung e.V., Straßburgerstraße 8, 77694 Kehl am Rhein, Germany, www.verbraucher-schlichter.de.
We will participate in a dispute settlement procedure before this authority.
16. Final provisions
If you are a business, German law applies, to the exclusion of the UN Sales Convention.
If you are a "Kaufmann" within the meaning of the German Commercial Code (HGB), public-law legal entity or special public-law fund, the exclusive legal jurisdiction for all disputes from contractual relationships between us and you is our registered office.